Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

New Baby

So I am expecting baby number 2 sometime late Nov. or early Dec.( Just depends on when they decide to schedule the C-Section). So far this pregnancy has had some ups and some downs. First, finding out I was preggo was a little shocking. It all happened so quick. Then there has been the exhaustion, the nausea, hives, and a few other small things that go with the course. But all in all, I can't complain because I am able to rest during nap time and pretty much go to bed at 8 after I put my son to bed. My first pregnancy I was working 12 hour days and sometimes late and seemed to never get the rest I needed.

I had my first ultrasound and their is nothing like hearing the heartbeat for the first time. An amazing sound you long to hear appointment after appointment until the baby is in your arms. So now as summer approaches, I anxiously wait the pop of my belly. The point when you feel not so fat but more pregnant and people look at you like they know and aren't afraid to assume.

We have decided this time to not find out the sex of the baby. We kinda think the thrill of surprise might be cool. It will be extremely hard when they get to that point in the ultrasound and I say No. But we will see, I might just change my mind. Maybe I will find out and keep it a secret. However, two things in life I am not good about....I hate surprises and I am a terrible liar when people poke. Really it doesn't matter to us which sex it is, boy or girl will be gladly welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment