Well summer seems to be in full swing. The last couple of days have been hot hot! This summer so far has been way more relaxing than last. First, NO FLOOD! Second, my husband decided not to teach summer school this year to work on his masters program. We haven't spent this much time together since college. Third, my son is at such a fun age that we can do so many fun things. We go to the park, play in the yard, play in the water, finger paints, sidewalk chalk, and I could go on forever. Then last, the anticipation of our next child. Is it a boy or a girl? Did I feel him/her move? It's just as exciting as when I was expecting my first.
I just can't believe June is almost over. July brings some exciting things to our family. First, all the holiday cookouts and fireworks. Then a good friends wedding events and union. Mid-July I will have my 20 week ultrasound and we still haven't decided if we want to know the sex. Signs point to No right now but more importantly just seeing the baby growing. Then.....one more exciting event is in the planning stage to soon be revealed but we are still working on some important details. If things don't go as planned then we can forget I even mentioned it.
I think July will be as fun as June! I am looking forward to it.



No comments:
Post a Comment