Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big News!

I went for my Ultrasound yesterday and IT'S A BOY! We are so excited that our son will have a little brother. We took him with us and he was absolutely amazed to watch the baby on tv. I still don't think he gets that he is in mommy's tummy but it won't be long before he will be here. It's crazy but seeing the baby made me tear up. It is just as amazing to see this little being inside moving and living as it was with our first son. They always say that you love he second as much as the first and I now believe it. I just can't wait to see him. Now the challenge is what in the world are we gonna name this handsome dude?

Now, for the second piece of big news. We bought a new house!!!! After the events of last summer, we had been talking about the future a lot. We started thinking about where we wanted to send the kids to school and what kind of neighborhood did we want to raise them in. Also, I still feel nervous about the possibilty of flooding again. Maybe I am a little panicky about the whole flood thing but it's not something I would like to do again. So we did some major thinking and here we are. We close next friday and hope to move the week after. We decided to rent out our current house and were lucky to find some great people to move in. We are just gonna take it a little at a time and see how it all works out but I am so excited about the new house. I think it should be an easy transition for us and maybe give me some peace of mind.


Last weekend, we went to a beautiful wedding and had such a blast. My son ran around and danced with the other kids, so cute. My husband, as usual, looked absolutely amazing in his tux and I felt like a parade float in a so called little black dress. We managed to get a good family picture which we don't have many of and some great memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment