
We are all moved in to our new house. A couple stressfull weeks as it all fell together but now, things are great. Things are still a little new but feeling more and more normal everyday. We have not done much yet in the area of painting or such except for the nursery. With a new baby on the way, we did decide to paint his room. Besides a few packs of diapers and a few other odds n ends, we are prepared to welcome the new baby home.
I am not going to say that mentally, I am ready. This pregnancy so far has had it's trials. I must start with, no matter what has happened, I know it is all worth it! At 26 weeks, I haven't had a break. First around 8 weeks, I had a bad allergic reaction to who knows what. Then on top of that I have had the normal tired and morning sickness routine which is still in full force.
Then, this summer, I have had two sinus infections, one ear infection, bronchitis, bad allergies, and terrible asthma problems. My OB even sent me to a specialist who could only say, your pregnant and you have asthma and your allergies are flaring. Thanks a million right! They seem to think that it will all heal once I have the baby! Great! My hope is that with all of this, I will have an easy time with my delivery and a sweet baby that likes to sleep!
My son, now 21 months, is just the smartest kid I know. He learns stuff so quick and has a memory like I didn't know a toddler had. He loves singing songs, ABC's being his fav, and loves kicking a ball around. He is learning to ride a bike with training wheels and is coming along great. He counts to ten alone and knows most his shapes and some colors. When he is unsure of what color he says blue....guess when in doubt? When people ask him his name, he says "my name Jace"....so cute. He still gets kinda shy around adults but will walk right up to any kid and act like they are new best friends. He has really developed a love of chocolate popcorn.



No comments:
Post a Comment