Man oh man, I have really let blogging go. So instead of stating what has happened since June, I am just gonna start with today.
I am typing with a 13 month old little boy sleeping on my chest. I love the fact he will still sleep while I hold him. I am in no hurry to lose that! We had a pretty busy morning so he is pretty tired. After watching the news this morning, I am thankful for every minute I spend with my family. Tragedy after tragedy takes small innocent children too young. I watched a weeping father being interviewed about the death of his child not even 48 hours ago. I often wonder how those parents hold up for tv. I would think I would be a wreck but hope I never have to find out.
On a happier note, I am trying to decide what to have for dinner. I am thinking Chicken Enchiladas. Pretty quick and not aweful for us. We will be walking over to the bookmoblie shortly and then off to Open Gym with mom's club. Home to make dinner right as my husband comes home from a long day of school then basketball. Happy January!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment