Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time


Where has the time gone! I don't even know where to start. The boys are 6 months and 2 1/2 already. June is here. Summer is in full swing. I love it all!

June is a month of love for me. On June 11th, my husband and I will have been married for 5 years now. Just seems like yesterday. So much as happened in those 5 years so it has just flown by. So far we have had a fair share of ups (two baby boys) and downs (the flood). I have always heard that years 5-10 are the make it or break it years? Wonder why? I guess year 7 is the worst. The stress of kids, work, money can really put a strain on a marriage and most people just give up. Easier to just throw in the towel than work at it. Do people set them self up for failure? Has divorce become too common vocabulary or to easy to enter? Just something to think about.

On a lighter note, my husband and I will be celebrating in a tradition way. Grandma will come, we will go to dinner and a movie. Nothing fancy but it's the company I will cherish. Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. The most wonderful loving husband and father any woman could ask for. Remember this when I am being a pain in the butt!!! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment