
Winter has come and almost gone. We are getting a few flurries today but March is just around the corner. I cannot wait to get out of this house more often. We live within walking distance of one of the best playgrounds in town and it is calling our name. Plus, I am on a mission to lose this baby weight. Two babies in two years has been hard on me.(Throw in a galbladder removal in between) I hate making excuses so I am trying to get on the ball. The warmer weather will help.
The baby is now 12 wks old. Growing so fast, he is up to almost 14 lbs these days. He smiles, giggles, and tries to roll over but not quite got the hang of it! He has been sick the last week or so with Broncholitis as well as my older son who is 2. My oldest son can now recognize all the letters in the alphabet by sight. He is such a quick learner. He is also a super pottier now. I am a lucky mom with two such wonderful boys!
Basketball season ends this week for my husbands team. He will still be helping coach the varsity through sectionals. They have to go up against a pretty hard team so I believe that will end next week. It has been a great season. Now, he is signing up for summer courses so maybe he can rap up his masters program soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment