Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's in a name

So here I am writing my first entry and wondering why. Recently I received an email of a family member that is a very good blogger. I thought to myself, I can't do that or can I? Everyday I have so many random thoughts go thru my head and the only person to express them to is my toddler. Why not write out the triumphs and trials of my life? Can I give others advice, inspire them, or give them a glance of another path? You tell me!

My goal in this is to give you and others a glimpse of my life but mostly as a way for me to record a time in my life that is quickly passing.

Mommaliscious, curious were I got that? As I sat here trying to decide what to call my blog, I turned to my husband for advice. He is certainly the expert on nicknames or weird sayings so Mommaliscious it was. I like it! I am a mother to one wonderful boy and a wife to one amazing man. I thank God everyday for blessing my life with my family and friends. What more can a woman want!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachael -
    Of course you can blog!

    I really enjoy blogging...especially once you have others out there reading your stuff! Even without that, like you said it is a great way to record what's going on, and can look back later and say, 'wow!'

    Hope you guys are doing great! Love the pictures you put up!

    ReplyDelete